Starea produsului: LIPSA AMBALAJ ORIGINAL
Codul produsului nou: 879507-B21
Pretul produsului nou: 1,106.81 lei
Descriere produs HPE 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-E STND Kit
- Obsolete Date 30-06-2021
- End of support date 30-06-2026
- DIMM type UDIMM
- Weight 0.045 kg
- Product dimensions (H x W x D) 3.5 x 7.5 x 0.75 in
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) 8.89 x 19.05 x 1.91 cm
- Weight 1 lb
- Voltage 1.2 V
- DIMM native speed (MT/s) 2666 MT/s
- Warranty http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c00383139
Are you looking for enterprise-quality server memory at a lower cost? Small and medium business owners often must choose between the need for high-performance server memory that supports their workloads and the simultaneous desire to control capital and operating expenses. With HPE DDR4 Standard Memory, you don’t need to choose between performance and cost efficiency. HPE Standard Memory options are designed to deliver performance, reliability and efficiency at an affordable price. Unlike third-party alternatives, HPE Standard Memory is sourced from the highest-quality DRAMS and undergoes a rigorous testing and authentication process. This extensive testing ensures that it is completely compatible with and optimized for entry-level HPE server platforms to perform to industry-defined specifications.
- Up to 16 GB DDR4-2666 MT/s memory options supported on HPE Gen10 servers.
HPE DDR4 Standard Memory matches the performance capabilities of the new generation of Intel® processors.
HPE DDR4 Standard Memory reduces downtime and lowers energy costs using advanced error detection.
HPE engineers quality and reliability into every HPE DDR4 Standard Memory product.
HPE DDR4 Standard Memory provides excellent quality and support for a selection of HPE Gen10 and Gen9 servers.
HPE offers an affordable solution for small and medium business and remote and branch office customers with DDR4 Standard Memory.
HPE Qualified Memory: Purpose built for HPE ProLiant Servers
Get higher performance and more power savings and efficiency with genuine HPE qualified memory and built to work with HPE ProLiant servers.
HPE Server Memory Configuring your server with the right memory is critical to obtaining maximum performance. Learn here about HPE SmartMemory, HPE Standard Memory and how you can select from the ample range of HPE possibilities
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 G5400 1P 8GB-U 2LFF NHP 290W PS Entry Server
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 E-2124 1P 16GB-U 2LFF 290W PS Perf Server
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 E-2136 1P 16GB-U 4SFF 500W PS Perf Server
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 E-2134 1P 16GB-U 4SFF 500W PS Solution Server
- HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 E-2124 1P 8GB-U S100i 4LFF NHP 350W PS Entry Server
- HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 E-2124 1P 16GB-U S100i 4LFF 350W PS Perf Server
- HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 E-2134 1P 16GB-U S100i 4LFF 500W RPS Perf Server
- HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 E-2134 1P 16GB-U S100i 8SFF 500W RPS Solution Server
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 E-2124 1P 8GB-U 2LFF NHP 290W PS Entry Server
- HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 E-2224 1P 16GB-U S100i 4LFF 350W PS Server
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 E-2224 1P 16GB-U S100i 4SFF 500W RPS Server
- HPE DDR4 Standard Memory
- HPE Standard Memory population rules for HPE Gen10 servers using Intel Xeon Scalable or AMD Opteron processors technical white paper
- HPE Standard Memory speed tables for HPE Gen10 servers using Intel Xeon Scalable or AMD Opteron processors technical white paper
- The server memory journey to Gen10 infographic
- Numbers don’t lie… or do they? infographic
- Server memory population rules for HPE ProLiant Gen10 and Gen10 plus servers with AMD processors technical white paper
- Enterprise businesses reap the benefits of high-capacity server memory business white paper
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory Expanding the server memory portfolio to 2933 MT/s FAQ
- Server memory population rules for HPE ProLiant Gen10 servers with AMD processors technical white paper
- Memory speed tables for HPE Gen10 Plus servers using AMD processors technical white paper
- Server memory and persistent memory population rules for HPE Gen10 servers with Intel Xeon Scalable processors technical white paper